The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("the Ordinance") of HKSAR, governs the use of information relating to you that SANFULL may collect from time to time. SANFULL shall at all times fully observe the Ordinance in collecting, maintaining and using your personal information.
“Personal Data” means personal data as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong.
“SANFULL” means Sanfull Securities Limited, Sanfull Futures Limited, together with its subsidiaries and associated companies
INTERNET TRANSMISSION NOT SECURE
E-mail or other electronic messages sent to SANFULL over the Internet cannot be completely secure as the Internet is an open system. SANFULL does not make any warranty or guarantee with respect to the security of any message sent through Internet or other electronic communication system. SANFULL will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by any users if they send an e-mail or other electronic message to SANFULL, or if SANFULL sends an email or other electronic message at the request of the user, by Internet or other electronic communication system.
Policy of SANFULL on the Collection and Use of Customers' Personal Information ("Data") is as follow:
- Sanfull will not collect any Personal Data that individually identifies a visitor to any Sanfull site unless it has been submitted by users themselves.
- From time to time, it is necessary for customers to supply Sanfull with data in connection with the opening or continuation of accounts and the establishment or continuation of margin facilities or provision of other advisory or investment banking services.
- In submitting Personal Data, you agree that any data relating to a customer may be used are as follows:
- the processing of applications for, and daily operation of the services provided by Sanfull to client, where appropriate, non-client or to other persons for whom Client acts as guarantor or for whom client provides third-party security;
- conducting credit checks;
- assisting other financial institutions to conduct credit checks;
- ensuring ongoing credit worthiness of customers;
- investigating suspicious transactions;
- transfer of such data to any place outside Hong Kong;
- improving, enhancing, designing or launching existing or new financial services or related products for customers' use;
- marketing financial services or related products;
- determining the amount of indebtedness owed to or by customers;
- collection of amounts outstanding, enforcement of security, charge or other rights and interests from customers and those providing security for customers' obligations ;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any legal and/or regulatory requirements or court orders binding on Sanfull;
- commencing, defending or otherwise participating in any legal or administrative proceedings or inquiry before any court or competent authority;
- seeking or obtaining administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection or securities clearing, custodian, audit, banking, financing, insurance, business consulting, outsourcing, or other services to Sanfull in connection with the operation of its business; and
- any other lawful purposes directly or indirectly relating or incidental to any of the above.
- Data and other information held by Sanfull relating to a customer will be kept confidential but Sanfull may provide such data and other information to:
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider (whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere) who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection or securities clearing, custodian, audit, banking, financing, insurance, risk management, business consulting, outsourcing, customer relationship management, marketing or other services to Sanfull in connection with the operation of its business;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Sanfull including a related company of Sanfull which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- any financial institution with which the customer has or proposes to have dealings;
- any person acting or proposing to act as surety;
- credit reference agencies and, in the event of default, to debt collection agencies;
- any actual or proposed assignee of Sanfull or participant or sub-participant or transferee of Sanfull 's rights in respect of the customer; and
- if required by law or pursuant to any court orders, rules or regulations to which Sanfull is subject. Including through or pursuant to any rules, judgment, decision or ruling of the courts, arbitral tribunals, Financial Dispute Resolution Centre Limited, governmental, regulatory or other bodies or institutions, whether as required by the laws and regulatory requirements that are applicable to any member of the Group, or otherwise, or any company issuing a notice under section 329 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance. In such cases, Sanfull is usually under a duty of secrecy and will not be able to notify a customer or seek his consent in relation to such release of information.
- Sanfull may match, compare or exchange any data and other information provided by, or in respect of, our customers with data or other information held by any other parties for the purpose of credit checking and data (and other information) verification. This may lead to Sanfull or any other parties taking adverse action against the customer or any other person at any time with the usage of such data and other information.
- Customers of Sanfull may have the right to :
- enquire whether Sanfull holds data about him and the right of access to such data;
- require Sanfull to correct any data relating to him which is inaccurate; and
- ascertain Sanfull's policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by Sanfull ;
- Sanfull may charge a reasonable fee for processing such data access request.
- Failure to supply such data may result in Sanfull being unable to open or continue accounts or establish or continue margin facilities or provide advisory or investment banking services.
- Due to unpredictable traffic or other reasons, electronic communication means (such as Internet or voice recording system) may not be a reliable medium of communication. Customers choose to provide data to Sanfull through any of such electronic means should take heed of such weaknesses and communicate personal information through electronic devices with caution.
- Sanfull uses reasonable security methods to protect the data that resides on our servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers.
- Requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed to:
Suite 2001-6, 20th Floor, Cosco Tower,
183 Queen's Road Central,
Attn.: The Executive Director
SANFULL ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE(S) OF ANY MEMBER OF SANFULL BUT DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ITS ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY AND ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY (WHETHER IN TORT OR CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE HOWSOEVER ARISING.
©2018 Sanfull Securities Limited, Sanfull Futures Limited, together with its subsidiaries and associated companies. All Rights Reserved.